Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ok so I went to check my profile on GayRomeo and I came across this Irish dude who lived near where I do. So I hit him up and he seemed cool
He's older(24) and built. My kinda guy and we had quite a bit of some talking. So he asks me where I work and I told him the name of the bank I work at. And(surprise surprise) he tells me he hates them and that he is headed there first thing tomorrow morning to sort something out.
I offered to help him with his issue without him having to give me any details but he didnt want to get into it so I was like okay.
He then asked me if I had Facebook and I said yes. So he asked me to add him and I asked him

Does it say you're gay on your profile?

And guess what he says "hELL NO"(At this point I love this guy already, not because he's not out on Facebook but he sounds black as well. And by that I mean "hip")
So I tell him ok and I add him and tell him I gotta go but will talk later.
So im cruising on Facebook a little later and I find out he's leaving the country for good.

Am I destined for loneliness?

I dont think I'll hook up with him now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home