Friday, July 3, 2009

Ryan Reynolds and Bruno



I was standing in line with a friend at this outdoor vendor( she was buying a srunchie or something) and I looked over and saw the GQ magazine on the same street through the wiondow of a bookshop and at first I couldnt figure out who was on the cover coz it was a good length away and I was trying real hard to see. Then we walked off and I was trying to guess who was on the cover and I would never have guessed who until I came home a few hours later and googled it.Sacha is a mess he looks wayy hotter as himself than Bruno. I knw its his body but he shoulda just been himself in the buff. And now that I have seen him nude he looks too soft for me.
Ryan poses at the VIP screening of the proposal and I must say Ive had a crush on him as well when I used to watch 2 guys,a girl and a pizza place, but Pete was way sexier. And I think he's getting a bit anorexic(Ryan I mean)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home